Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Outfit: Forgetful Tuesday

31-01-12


31-01-12b


31-01-12d


January31


Priceless yellow


When I planned this outfit, I was going to put a black and white striped shirt under the dress, and wear a yellow belt. But when I was laying out my clothes last night, I clean forgot about the shirt and decided the rest of the outfit was a bit dull so I added in the purple belt and tights, and the scarf. It wasn’t until I was halfway to work this morning that I remembered about the shirt. D’oh!

31-01-12c


So I survived Boot Camp last night: I just have to get through Step class and Body Conditioning tonight. It will be worth it though: my reward is a meal out at the local pub tomorrow. Tonight’s tea is in the slow cooker again – sausages in a tomato sauce and I just have to cook some pasta to go with it.

Black knit dress – Long Tall Sally
Purple tights – George at ASDA
Yellow wedges – Matalan
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Yellow and green scarf – unknown
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £65

No comments:

Post a Comment