Sunday, January 29, 2012

Outfit: Afternoon Tea

28-01-12


28-01-12c


28-01-12e


Cowboy Boots


Saturday morning dawned cold and sunny. I had an appointment at the beauty salon so I headed off into the village after breakfast. I had to go to the Post Office, then I went to my appointment. I had a couple of other errands to run too – to the butcher for some chicken and some cooked meats, then to the Co-op for milk, scones and cake. Yes, I was planning afternoon tea.

28-01-12b


I got home and we had some soup for dinner, then I pottered about doing some washing, vaccing, and watching some Flying Doctors. Then I made a start on the afternoon tea. We had it in the front room by the fire – mini sandwiches, warm scones with jam and cream, brownie, caramel shortbread and a pot of tea. I wish I’d taken a picture of the table. We had a quiet evening in watching a movie – The Rock.

28-01-12d


This is another Bench sweater – bought for a tenner from eBay. It’s the same as the black one I already have. I love these sweaters, they’re so warm and cosy. I may have scored a third one on eBay too...

Brown sweater – Bench (eBay)
Jeans – Topshop Tall (op shop in Manly)
Leopard print scarf – H&M
Brown cowboy boots – New Look
Cream leather belt – gifted

Total Est. Cost £73

No comments:

Post a Comment