Saturday, December 31, 2011

Outfit: Thursday 28th December

29-12-11


29-12-11d


29-12-11e


Barratt Tan


On Wednesday we just had a quiet day around the house. I didn’t even set foot outside so I didn’t wear any shoes, so consequently didn’t take any pictures. It was wet and rainy and I spent the afternoon catching up on reading magazines by the fire. I made a beef and Guinness casserole in my new slow cooker and it was a great success – I will certainly be putting the slow cooker to good use once we’re back at work.

29-12-11b


29-12-11c


Thursday we were up and off to visit some friends down in Lincolnshire. We stopped for a packed lunch in the car (as it was still raining) and then carried on to our friends’ house. The young man is Godfather to these friends’ daughter, and the children were pleased to see us as they always are. They have a log-burning stove in the front room meaning the roaring fire was a pleasure to sit in front of. We ordered takeout pizza once the children were in bed and then had a game of His & Hers – a new board game which our friends had given us for Christmas.

Navy & white polka dot dress – Topshop Tall
Navy top – H&M
Navy tights – Tesco
Tan boots – Barratts
Tan belt – River Island
Silver beads – George at Asda
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £125

2 comments:

  1. Ooh awesome dress, I just ordered some insane star print jeans from Topshop Tall range, gotta get a pic of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete