Friday, December 30, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #97 and a Chinese Buffet

27-12-11


27-12-11b


Silver flats


The day after Boxing Day (December 27th) I spent some time sorting out the gifts we had received over Christmas. We got up late so I made lovely creamy scrambled eggs for breakfast (which the young man said weren’t cooked enough) and discovered that the way to make them so creamy was to add double cream – not very healthy but OK once in a while. In the afternoon I took a walk to the local Tesco so I could enjoy my evening out with a clear conscience that I had done some exercise. I drove over to the other side of the city to meet up with most of my family – my cousin and his wife (who are working out in China at the moment and who are home for Christmas), my parents, sister, brother-in-law, aunt and other cousin – for a Chinese buffet meal, which was delicious.

27-12-11c


27-12-11d


Apologies for the terrible pictures, I didn’t have long to snap pictures before I went out, but I think you get the idea. These are the jeans my sister got me for Christmas, and the scarf was a Christmas gift from my mom.

27-12-11e


27-12-11f


The shoes were bought with a voucher from Sarenza. They are to replace the silver flats I binned in Australia which had become totally worn out.

Black shrug – Long Tall Sally
Black cashmere sweater – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Jeans – Next (gifted)
Black and silver scarf – gifted
Silver glitter belt – local boutique
Silver and black flats – JD Martin (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £38

No comments:

Post a Comment