Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #96 and Christmas Day

25-12-11


25-12-11d


Priceless Purple Flats


Christmas Day dawned and Santa had brought me lots of lovely presents: some leather gloves, some Marc Jacobs Oh Lola perfume, a posh new teapot, some rice bowls for my Denby set and some choccies.

25-12-11b


I put the turkey in the oven and set the table. The young man went to collect his parents and aunt, and we sat down to dinner at 1.30pm. Considering it was my first ever attempt at Christmas dinner, and my second ever roast, it all went really well and everyone enjoyed the meal.

25-12-11c


Around tea time we headed over to the young man’s sister’s house for a buffet supper and to spend some time with her and her husband and daughter (who is six and was very excited).

These shoes are my second pair of dressy flats and are identical to the blue pair I wore a couple of weeks back. Again, they only tend to come out around Christmas time but I keep them as they make a good alternative to slippers when we are visiting or entertaining.

Lilac cardi – Pilot outlet
Purple sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Armani (David Jones, Sydney)
Purple flats – Priceless Shoes
Silver beads – George at Asda
Silver earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £133

No comments:

Post a Comment