Thursday, December 29, 2011

Outfit: Boxing Day

26-12-11d


26-12-11e


Deichmann Graceland faux fur bootie


Boxing Day we got up late and spent the morning pottering about the house. After a lunch of leftover turkey, forcemeat stuffing and apple sauce sandwiches, we got ready and headed to my parents’ house for Christmas Round 2. I was given some jeans by my sister, and a slow cooker by my parents, which I am looking forward to using.

26-12-11c


We had a lovely buffet tea and nibbled on chocolates throughout the evening. We had a round of the Logo Game and then drove home.

26-12-11b


This dress is a bit big round the top now, but I’ll hang on to it for a while longer and wear it with a sweater or shirt underneath.

Grey sweater dress – New Look Tall
Teal tights – c/o Tights Please
Black booties – c/o Deichmann Shoes
Teal belt – Claire’s
Red beads – eBay

Total Est. Cost £24

1 comment:

  1. hello i laove the outfit those ankle boota are too cute

    thanks mical

    ReplyDelete