Monday, November 14, 2011

Review: Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Volume Thickening Shampoo and Leave In Conditioner



I really wanted to like this shampoo. I have used Trevor Sorbie’s straightening addict products on and off for years and love them, and I’ve used the dry shampoo from the beautiful volume collection and that rocks too.

I wasn’t expecting volume from this shampoo and leave in conditioner – nothing can give my fine hair volume except back combing and a Bumpit, but I did want to like them for their cleaning and conditioning properties. Sadly though they just leave my hair feeling a bit dry, not lovely and moisturised like a leave in conditioner should. It could be just my hair that doesn’t get on with these products so I’d be interested to know whether anyone else has tried them and what you thought?

Trevor Sorbie products can be bought at Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment