Friday, November 18, 2011

Review: Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo




I have said previously that nothing can add volume to my fine hair. Well, I take that back: this dry shampoo can! I bought a can of it when I was looking for the brunette version and Boots were sold out of it, and being a sucker for anything that promises volume (I will never learn) thought I’d try the XXL one as an alternative.

I came to use it one Sunday morning and spritzed it as liberally as I would any other dry shampoo, with my head upside down. I massaged it in and the strangest thing happened. My hair took on the feeling of being very dry and as if it was tangled – they way it gets when you back comb. I flipped my head the right way up and my hair was huge! I tried brushing it out and my hair just got bigger! I decided to roll with it and the volume decreased some throughout the day. I’ve used the dry shampoo again since, just more sparingly, and I love it. I would recommend only using it on a day you know you will be washing your hair that night or the next morning though, as it does feel ever so dry.

Batiste XXL Dry Shampoo is available from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment