Thursday, October 27, 2011

Outfit: Inspired By Gok

27-10-11e


27-10-11d


27-10-11g


October27


NOW Discount Red


I can’t remember the exact outfit now, but I scribbled down the idea for this look when I was watching last week’s Gok’s Clothes Roadshow: Get The Look For Less. I think it was one of the looks he styled up for the three girls he was helping out that week. I think the skirt was similar to this one, and there was a leopard print top. I can’t remember if the red was there already or whether it was my addition.

27-10-11b


27-10-11c


I made it to drama group last night (although my car is still not right – the engine cut out again this morning and it’s going back to the garage next week) and it was nice to see everyone.

27-10-11


This afternoon I have to do the supermarket shop – and I need to find a new supermarket to do it at as I no longer pass Tesco on my way home thanks to the office move. There’s a Morrison’s I’m going to try instead as I don’t really like the big ASDA. I have no plans this evening – the young man is out I think so it could be the final few episodes of Gossip Girl Season 3 if I have the house to myself.

Leopard print cardi – Primark (eBay)
Red cami – New Look
Tan and black skirt – Long Tall Sally
Black tights – M&Co
Red shoes – c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Red beads – eBay
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2)
Silver hoops – gifted
Red belt – Next

Total Est. Cost £71

No comments:

Post a Comment