Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Outfit: At Home

26-10-11


26-10-11j


26-10-11e


October26


Barratt Tan


My car is in the garage today so I am working from home. Warmth is always a requirement for home working so a cosy sweater was the way to go.

26-10-11b


26-10-11i


Last night the young man was late home as he’d been on a site visit, so after I’d dropped off my hire car and walked home through the village, I had a cup of tea and watched Neighbours. I made moussaka for tea and it was even tastier heated up for my dinner today. There’s some left for tomorrow too. I watched Gok (the last episode of this series) and then we watched a documentary about cracking codes during WW2.

26-10-11d


26-10-11c


Assuming my car is actually fixed this time, I’ll be going to drama group tonight.

Cream sweater – Topshop Tall
Jeans – H&M
Tan boots – Barratts
Silver necklace – George at Asda
Cream leather belt – gifted
Black faux leather jacket – Topshop Tall

Total Est. Cost (excl. jacket) £124

No comments:

Post a Comment