Friday, September 23, 2011

Outfit: Cosy Friday

23-09-11c


23-09-11d


23-09-11f


September23


Cowboy Boots


I don’t think it’s even to be that chilly today, but I’ve put on some cosy layers as it’s getting increasingly nippy on a morning now. This is the cardi I bought when I was in Newcastle the other week. It is just as cosy as I thought it would be. I also added the scarf my friend Erin knitted for me a couple of Christmases ago. The jeans are new too, the last of my smaller sized pairs. They replaced my beloved skinny kick flares from River Island that were all baggy around the front.

23-09-11e


23-09-11


Last night was Boxercise and I was worried I had hurt my wrist, but I think it’s OK this morning. I also parcelled up another eBay sale which I need to post today. I have no plans for this evening. We might be going cycling tomorrow with my sister and her husband (I could certainly use the activity points) and I have no plans for Sunday as yet.

I used a new shampoo and conditioner on my hair last night.  I think I like it, but I will do a full review when I've used it a few more times.

Navy cardi – Topshop
Navy and cream stripe top – Forever 21
Jeans – River Island
Cowboy boots – New Look
Brown leather belt – bought in Crete
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue beads – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue ring – charity shop
Scarf – gifted

Total Est. Cost £154

No comments:

Post a Comment