Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Outfit: Wednesday Neutrals

31-08-11c


31-08-11e


August31


NOW Discount Red


My LTS skirt arrived at last! It only took a week. Damn you Royal Fail! I thought it would go well with red and it does. Red is a pseudo-neutral – it goes with everything but pink and red shoes are always a winner.

31-08-11b


Yesterday afternoon I went to a town not far away to get some bee pollen capsules for the young man from the health food shop there. I logged that there are various charity shops there that look worthy of further investigation, and must return to check them out at some point. After tea I went to Aqua Zumba. Our regular trainer must be on holiday as there was a guy there and the class had reverted back to Aqua Aerobics (which I actually prefer). The music was better too, and ended up being a bit 90s-tastic. When was the last time you heard Wiggle It by 2 in a Room? Or Ooh Ah, Just A Little Bit by Gina G?

31-08-11


When I got home I listed another item on eBay (the black bustier top I wore the other weekend in Bristol no longer stays up so it has to go, but I’m on the lookout for the same one in a smaller size on eBay), ironed the many, many pleats in the skirt I’m wearing today as it was all wrinkled from shipping, and then learned how steel drums/pans are made watching How It’s Made once I was in bed.

31-08-11d


It is dull and grey again today but at least it is September tomorrow so boots will be acceptable if I choose to wear them. I love, love, love knee high socks right now though – they are the perfect thing for in between seasons as they give coverage and warmth without being thick tights or boots, which, much as I love them, do feel a bit wrong in August.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Red top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Tan and black skirt – Long Tall Sally
Black patent belt – free with skirt
Black socks – River Island
Red shoes – c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £81

No comments:

Post a Comment