Monday, August 29, 2011

Outfit: Sunday Shopping

28-09-11d


28-09-11f


Georgia Rose brown suede flats


Sunday morning dawned drier than Saturday so I did some washing and hung it on the line. Then I headed into town to meet my sister. I was going to wear my red leather blazer but decided I should get it dry cleaned first, so went for a brown cord one instead.

28-09-11c


We had lunch in Subway (easy to figure out the WW points) then wandered around the shops. I bought a few bits – some long sleeve tops (H&M have some fabulously long sleeved tops right now if you’re tall like I am), a bra to replace one that is now too big, and some bits in Boots. I managed to leave my Boots bag in the changing rooms of H&M and only realised an hour later. I phoned them and headed back there and fortunately it was still there. This was some kind of miracle as there were expensive products in the bag (Clinique and No7) and H&M is usually packed on a weekend. However, it was surprisingly quiet in there yesterday and my bag had lain undisturbed.

28-09-11e


In the evening we went to our favourite Mongolian BBQ restaurant with my sister and her husband as it was my brother-in-law’s birthday on Friday. We had a lovely meal as always there.

Brown cord blazer – Topshop Tall (charity shop)
White t – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – River Island
Brown suede flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Brown leather belt – bought in Crete
Silver cross necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £51

No comments:

Post a Comment