Monday, August 29, 2011

Outfit: Saturday and an Awesome Charity Shop Find

27-09-11b


27-09-11d


August27


Barratt Tan


Saturday morning we had a bit of a lie in, then I headed off to meet my sister. We drove to Ilkley where we met up with my friend from work and her friend. We had some lunch in The Dalesway Hotel, a pub that none of us been in before, but which proved to have excellent food. It was sunny at times, but there were a few torrential rain showers. I was the only one not in Converse pumps but my boots turned out to be the right choice.

27-09-11


We spent the afternoon wandering around the charity shops, then had a coffee and cake in Costa to rest our legs and shelter from yet another down pour. I was crowned bargain queen for my find of this red leather jacket for just £8.50:

28-09-11


28-09-11b


It’s from Mango and I wasn’t expecting it to fit as I always find tailored leather jackets to be very narrow in the sleeves, but it fit me fine so I snapped it up.

27-09-11c


Saturday evening the young man and I ate in (I made chicken fried rice again, something of a favourite now) and we watched Taken on TV (which randomly featured Holly Valance, who will always be Flick Scully from Neighbours to me).

Navy and white spot dress – Topshop Tall
Navy tights – Wallis
Tan leather belt – River Island
Tan boots – Barratts
Blue beads – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £108

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress. The leather jacket was a steal, it will cost you more to get it cleaned. Brilliant buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    And I know, not such a bargain when you factor in dry cleaning, but shouldn't need to do it too often and I couldn't leave it sitting there when it fitted me.

    ReplyDelete