Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Outfit: Back To School Work and Monochromatic Dressing

30-08-11b


30-08-11e


August30


newlookboots


I can’t believe that there are still two days of August to go. It is dull and grey and breezy outside and not that warm. My office is so cold I am tempted to go and put the heating on.

30-08-11c


30-08-11


I bought some navy knee high socks yesterday, and I’m wearing a pair today. Not that you can tell that they are knee high socks because of the length of my skirt, but I promise you that they are. And my skirt is only this length as it is now a little bit around the waist and so sits lower on my hips than it did before. I need to hike it up with a belt next time I think.

30-08-11d
v

I thought I would try something different with my Obi belt today and tied it in a bow. I like it. I also like wearing all navy rather than all black. I’ll have to try it with grey at some point.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy top – H&M
Navy skirt – Long Tall Sally
Navy socks – Debenhams
Navy suede booties – New Look
Navy Obi belt – ASOS
Blue and black ring – charity shop
Blue beads – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £67

No comments:

Post a Comment