Thursday, August 25, 2011

Outfit: And It Was All Yellow

25-08-11c


25-08-11e


August25


Priceless yellow


I don’t often wear yellow accessories, but I do love these shoes and the belt goes really well with them. I never wear yellow clothes. In fact the only yellow item I own is an oversize t shirt which I occasionally wear for the gym. But that doesn’t count as real clothes.

25-08-11b


Last night I stopped off at Boots on my way home and only bought the items on my list. I always consider this an achievement in Boots as it is so easy to be seduced by their offers. I got home and whipped up a delicious chocolate mousse (from the WW magazine) for dessert. It involved custard, chocolate and egg whites. Who knew chocolate mousse could contain custard? My sister and her husband came over for tea and I made chicken fried rice, to rave reviews. My sister took the recipe home with her to make again for her husband. My brother-in-law brought over some of his vinyl records so we played some of those after tea.

25-08-11d


This morning was my weigh in and despite the weekend away I still lost 3lbs! As it’s 2 weeks since I last wore this skirt it was time to try it for size again and it is now loose around the top. I must adjust the belt that came with it (which was too big when I got it – the button needs moving) so I can actually use it.

25-08-11


We are at the young man’s parents’ for tea tonight which is great as I don’t need to think about what to cook, never mind actually cook it. I will miss my Boxercise class though, so I’ll have to make up for it by building some activity points over the weekend. I must remember to charge up the Wii remotes so I can play on Just Dance.

White and black stripe shirt – Next
Black and white spot skirt – Dorothy Perkins
Black socks – Long Tall Sally
Yellow wedges – Priceless Shoes
Yellow belt – charity shop
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £60

2 comments: