Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #71 and Thinking It’s Wednesday

26-07-11d


26-07-11b


26-07-11e


July26


Georgia Rose brown suede flats


I keep thinking it’s Wednesday today. Which is kind of annoying when it’s only Tuesday.

26-07-11


I awoke to the sound of rain this morning (which was not forecast) and was annoyed as I planned to wear my new suede shoes. I decided to give them a good spritz of all weather protector spray and wear them anyway. It had eased off by the time I left the house and had stopped completely when I arrived at work. It is still looking grey and overcast outside, but it had better stay dry. We have plans tonight to go cycling with my sister and her husband and rain will not do.

26-07-11c


Last night I went to the gym (and I cycled up there – Weight Watchers activity points for the win!), spoke to my sister on the phone and spoke to my friend S on the phone. It felt as though I had a long evening despite going out. Sometimes evenings just seem to fly by and sometimes I manage to get loads done.

Brown zig zag dress – charity shop
Brown tank – c/o Joe Browns
Brown tights – New Look (maybe?)
Brown suede flats - Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Brown necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Brown bangles – Dorothy Perkins
Silver bangles – Scope

Total Est. Cost £14

No comments:

Post a Comment