Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Outfit: Cycling Evening

26-07-11l


26-07-11k


Converse-ALL-STAR-CORE-OX


Last night the young man and I loaded up our bike and headed over to my sister and brother-in-law’s house to go cycling with them. There is an old mental asylum not far away which is in the process of being turned into a housing development. We had a cycle round it and a good nosy at what is left of the old hospital buildings and the new houses that are being built. We were out for an hour and 35 minutes and did just over 7 miles, which gave me a whopping 8 activity points. Just as well really as we are headed out to our local pub with the young man’s parents for tea tonight.

26-07-11j


26-07-11i


I wore my new Converse and I love them! I can see them becoming a weekend staple as they are practical but so much lighter than trainers. I put a cardi over my tank top when we went out at the temperature had dipped somewhat by the evening.

Brown tank – c/o Joe Browns
Jeans – River Island
Converse – c/o Spartoo
Tan leather belt – River Island
Brown necklace – Scope
Silver bangles – Scope
Brown bangles – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £64

No comments:

Post a Comment