Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Handbag?


I have become rather a fan of leather handbags since buying my first one last summer. Fortunately for me, Spartoo sell some lovely leather bags, and the Sabrina brand has fast become my favourite. I received my second Sabrina bag this week and it is just as gorgeous as the tan one I already have. The navy leather is butter soft and it is lined with a lovely thick cotton fabric. The strap is detachable and it comes supplied with a shoulder strap so it can be used across the body too. You can’t tell from this picture, but there is a smaller zipped pocket on the back of the bag, as well as a couple of zipped sections inside. I am saving this for the fall (I need to get some more use out of the tan one whilst it is still summer) but I am definitely looking forward to using it as an alternative to my black bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment