Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Outfit: Wednesday

29-06-11b


29-06-11e


29-06-11


29-06-11g


June29


Matalan teal


Last night we had a barbeque for tea, despite the weather not being quite up to par. It was still fairly warm, but it wasn’t very sunny and it was quite windy. We moved inside once we’d eaten.

29-06-11f


29-06-11c


There was a large departmental meeting to attend in a hotel this morning. I added the shrug to my ensemble as air conditioning is always an unknown quantity and when you are as nesh as I am, chances are you will be cold.

29-06-11d


I love this dress. It was only about £20 in ASDA but I’ve had it for about 5 years and it washes and irons well. I love the full skirt and wish I had a net petticoat to put underneath it.

Black dress – George at ASDA
Teal shrug – Long Tall Sally
Teal belt – Claire’s
Teal wedges – Matalan
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Teal and silver bangles – Accessorize
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £47

1 comment: