Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Outfit: Running Errands

19-04-11b


19-04-11


19-04-11d


April19


Next Tan Wedges


I seem to have an endless to do list this week. Last night I went to Boots on the way home, then made some soup after my gym class. At lunchtime today I have to return a package and buy milk. After work I need to go to ASDA for contact lens solution, then get the washing on the line. Tonight I have a skirt hem to mend and aqua aerobics.

19-04-11c


This is a complete change to what I was planning to wear as I fancied an outfit with jeans. I’ll save my dress for tomorrow or Thursday.

Leopard print cardi – Primark (eBay)
White top – QS
Jeans – Next Tall (clearance outlet)
Tan wedges – Next
Turquoise necklace – gifted
Turquoise bangles – Oxfam
Silver hoops – gifted
Tan leather belt – River Island

Total Est. Cost £70

2 comments:

  1. What kind of contact lenses were recommended for you or did you have a choice ? Are you able to wear them all day, every day ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have monthly lenses and no, I didn't have a choice because they don't make daily toric ones in a strong enough prescription for me.

    ReplyDelete