Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Outfit: An Easter Monday Bike Ride

25-04-11b


25-04-11d


25-04-11e


This weekend hasn’t felt like Easter at all. I think that’s partly because we were away and so I didn’t do any of my usual church things, but also because it has fallen so late in the year that it feels as though it should have been and gone weeks ago. The unseasonably warm weather contributed too, I think.

25-04-11


25-04-11c


Yesterday it was warm and sunny again (sorry to anyone still under snow, or enduring cold rain – I think this will be the last day I say that for a while now) so we set off on a bike ride. We called in on the young man’s aunty, then headed up to a pub on the moors for some lunch. We hadn’t gone very far from there when the young man spotted his mate’s car in a pub car park, so we called in for drink before continuing on with our ride. We cycled about 19 miles in all.

Cream and navy tank – River Island
Navy tank (underneath) – River Island
Jeans – River Island
Trainers – Diadora (Brantano)

Total Est. Cost £74

No comments:

Post a Comment