Friday, February 25, 2011

Outfit: Bonus 30x30

24-02-11k


24-02-11m


24-02-11o


ArturoChiang


I went to OK Karaoke last night to celebrate a couple of friends’ birthdays. There were six of us and we had an awesome time. If you’ve never been before (which I hadn’t) there’s no need to be anxious about it as each group can book a private booth so you’re only singing to your friends. I did a rather fab Natalie Maines with a rendition of the Dixie Chicks’ Goodbye Earl. The lyrics had the others in stitches as they’d not heard the song before. We had the booth booked 7-9pm so we went for a drink in All Bar One when we were done.

24-02-11n


24-02-11l


This is what I wore to go out and I’m listing it as a bonus outfit as the challenge states 30 days. I put this top into my 30 items for going out (although I had nothing planned when I started this challenge) and it’s just as well I did as we are out for a meal on Saturday night too so I’ll need it again then.

Thanks for all your votes so far on my dilemma from yesterday. The winning option keeps changing so I am going to make a decision based on the results this evening. If you’ve not yet voted, please do so!

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Teal top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next Tall (clearance outlet)
Black boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £111

No comments:

Post a Comment