Sunday, January 30, 2011

Outfit: Sunday and a Christening

30-01-11


30-01-11b


Sarenza Bocage Dimao boots


No pictures from yesterday. We were busy all day running around preparing for a buffet tea we were hosting for the young man’s family. Our guests arrived and it was a really enjoyable evening. I spent most of it on the floor playing My Little Ponies and Barbies with the young man’s five year old niece.

This morning we went to church for our friends’ baby’s christening. There was a buffet lunch in the church hall afterwards.

Yes I am wearing one of my 30 for 30 items today, but these boots are so fabulous and they go with everything. I hope they will prove to be a good choice for the 30.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black trousers – Tall Girls
Leopard print booties – Sarenza (gifted)
Leopard print scarf – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver bling ring – River Island
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £74

No comments:

Post a Comment