Thursday, January 27, 2011

Outfit: Optimism

27-01-11


27-01-11c


27-01-11d


27-01-11e


New Look OTK boots


Day 4 of being marooned at home with no car. I’m kind of used to it now. Fortunately I’ve not had to go anywhere by car this week and it’s a darn good job I can work from home. We had tea at the young man’s parents’ last night – the annual Christmas pudding tea. For some reason we never eat Christmas pudding actually at Christmas – I think it has something to do with there being too much other delicious food at that time of year. So instead we always go for tea at his parents’ sometime in January and have Christmas pudding for dessert. Anyway, they live about a half a mile up the road from us so I can walk up there.

I have a hair appointment this afternoon so if my car’s not ready by then (and at this point I am starting to doubt whether I will ever see it again) I can walk to that too as it’s in the village. I am actually quite excited to get my hair blow dried again if it will look as fab as it did last time.

But I remain optimistic that my car may be returned to me in time to go to the office later on, and so put on a jacket.

Grey jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Grey polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Black OTK boots – New Look
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Silver hoops - gifted
Silver bling ring - River Island

Total Est. Cost £101

No comments:

Post a Comment