Monday, December 27, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #27 and a Bit More Snow

27-12-10


27-12-10b


27-12-10c


27-12-10d


27-12-10e


27-12-10f


TG Rinding


It was snowing when we got up this morning. It is no longer freezing outside though so the snow is wetter and therefore slippery, which is fun.

I was given a hand blender for Christmas from the young man’s parents, and they gave us half a home grown pumpkin when we were round there yesterday, so I spent this morning making soup. I am really impressed with the hand blender (I have the jug kind and have never used a hand one before) as it is much less faff just blending in the pan. The soup was delicious and there is enough left over for dinner tomorrow too.

This afternoon I walked up to the retail park – for some exercise and to go to Boots. The newly slippery snow made walking a bit more difficult, but I was smug that I had walked as the car parks and approach roads were chaos. I had a look at the sales but hadn’t intended to buy anything so I didn’t. I just got the bits I had gone for in Boots, and a loaf of bread from M&S. Exciting, huh?

Grey knit dress – New Look Tall
Plaid shirt – Primark
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black boots – Tall Girls
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Silver and diamante hair clip – Boots
Black belt – free with a shirt

Total Est. Cost £108

No comments:

Post a Comment