Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Outfit: Ruby Shoesday

23-11-10e


23-11-10c


23-11-10


23-11-10b


23-11-10d


23-11-10f


November23


Lotus Red Patent MJs


I’m actually wearing red shoes on the right day this week. I thought these new patent ones deserved another outing so I teamed them with my stripy dress. River Island call this a maxi dress. Erm, yes, OK. I was in two minds as to whether I should put a polo neck under it or just go with a cardi over the top, but I’m glad I went the sweater route. When I stepped outside this morning it was freezing! There is snow forecast for the end of the week – fingers crossed it arrives!

Tonight I have a jewellery party fundraiser to attend at church, tomorrow is drama group and Thursday I have a day off for Christmas shopping with my sister. It’s shaping up to be a busy week!

Black and white stripe dress – River Island
Black polo neck – New Look Tall
Black tights – Matalan
Red shoes – Lotus at Kaleidoscope (gifted)
Red beads – eBay
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £46

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, you look great, and I LOVE the outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoegal shoes were very nice, like these colours and designs.

    ReplyDelete