Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Outfit: Ruby Shoesday and More Snow

30-11-10d


30-11-10c


30-11-10b


30-11-10


30-11-10e


November30


Red flat


I had to wear my Merrell snow boots to go out in again this morning due to the snow. I do love the snow but it does limit my footwear choices somewhat.

I’ve made it to work today and put my fabulous red boots on when I got here. They make me smile every time I catch sight of them.

Remember that grey dress I asked about the sleeves last week? Well it went to the alterations lady in my village yesterday to have the sleeves removed. I think it will be far more versatile without them; and just in time for Dressember which starts tomorrow.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Cream leather belt – gifted
Red boots – Shoe Express (eBay)
Red beads – Ethel Austin
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £64

1 comment: