Monday, October 25, 2010

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #80 and Pretty In Pink

25-10-10b


25-10-10c


25-10-10


25-10-10e


25-10-10d


25-10-10f


October25


BertiePink


The weekend was quite a busy one and consequently I didn’t have time to take any pictures. I was dressed the same both days though: black polo neck, skinny jeans and tan boots. Nothing to write home about.

On Saturday I did my usual chores – cleaning the bathroom, vaccing, etc and made some soup with the home grown pumpkin the young man’s parents had given us. It was my first attempt at doing anything with a pumpkin and I think it turned out OK.

In the afternoon we went looking at new beds. We have next week booked off work and the young man is going to decorate the bedrooms and has ordered a new carpet for the stairs, landing and two of the bedrooms.

Saturday night was girls’ night at my sister’s. A couple of our friends came over too and we ate pizza and played dancing games on the Wii.

Yesterday morning I was on Sunday school duty. It turned out there was only one child in my class so we joined with the two older children and sorted out items that had been donated for the Operation Christmas Child shoebox appeal.

In the afternoon we went to look at yet more beds, went back to the place we’d been on Saturday and finally picked out a bed, bedside tables and a mattress. Now I am awaiting a call telling me whether the bed and cabinets are in stock and available for order.

It was frosty again this morning. I love autumn days when it’s cold but sunny and clear. I am glad I picked out this pink sweater for today. It has a little cashmere and angora in it so is cosier than the other polo necks in my (vast) collection. I bought it in the sale back in February so it didn’t get much wear last year.

These boots were bought in Dublin back in 2004 when I was there with my friend S. They are by Bertie and were in the sale in BT2 (the younger sister store or department store Brown Thomas). I couldn’t leave them on the shelf when I discovered they fitted me and they were worn that very evening to go out.

Pink sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey trousers – Dorothy Perkins
Pink boots – Bertie (BT2)
Silver bangle – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted
Cream pashmina – gifted

Total Est. Cost £113

No comments:

Post a Comment