Thursday, September 23, 2010

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #74 and Purple Accessories

23-09-10


23-09-10b


23-09-10c


September23


New Look OTK boots


I bought these boots in Bristol the other weekend, to replace my beloved Matalan pair which sprang a leak last year (despite having been resoled). On reflection, I think it may still be a little warm for OTK boots and thick tights, but I needed something flat as I have to pick up some boots from the cobbler at dinnertime, and then I’m getting my hair done this afternoon and need to go to the Co-op in the village – lots of running around.

It’s not quite chilly enough for layering sweaters yet and this is the time of year when long sleeve t shirts come into their own. They are perfect for layering under dresses and short sleeve tops.

All my pictures came out blurry today, expect for the two you see here.

Black dress – George at ASDA
Purple top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Purple tights – Accessorize
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Black OTK boots – New Look
Purple bangles – Diamonds & Pearls
Pink/purple/silver bangles – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £77

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you use your accessories. You know really well how to add character to your outfit. Those boots are amazing by the way. Perfect for autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can see these boots becoming favourites.

    ReplyDelete