Saturday, August 28, 2010

Outfit: Saturday

28-08-10h


28-08-10


28-08-10d


28-08-10i


August28


I spent the morning doing chores and a little customisation project. It was sunny today but the wind was really chilly. This afternoon we went for a bike ride to a local pub and sat outside. I was glad I’d put my fleecy hoodie on as it was quite cold sat out. We cycled back through the wood.

Hoss Shoes


The customisation project was to stick some jewels on to some shoes. The shoes started out with yellow, white and teal balls sewn on them, which I removed some time ago. I added leopard print bow shoe clips but still wasn’t happy with the shoes and they are yet to be worn. So I went to the haberdashery yesterday and bought some fabric glue and jewelled stones to stick on. This picture was taken last night to remind myself of the layout I liked, but the finished article doesn’t really look any different to this.

Teal top – H&M
Jeans – South (Very.co.uk) (gifted)
Purple flats – gifted
Lilac pashmina – Diamonds & Pearls
Teal and silver bangles – Accessorize
Purple bangles – Diamonds & Pearls
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £29

2 comments:

  1. I remember those shoes! I actually liked the puff ball and leopard bow versions, but these are very cute also. Many happy trails as you wear them about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes. It was freezing in Edinburgh over the w/end - had to buy a cardi as I was so cold (any excuse to buy something new!). xx
    http://weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete