Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Outfit: Ruby Shoesday Remembered

24-08-10q


24-08-10p


Matalan red flats


So yes, I totally forgot about Ruby Shoesday until about 2pm today. But that means you get an extra post, a casual Ruby Shoesday outfit. After I have been swimming my hair dries wavy, but not fluffy wavy like it would if I had washed it. It must be the chlorine or something.

I am home alone tonight so I have done a pedicure and am waiting on my friend calling me. I am also hoping it doesn’t rain again as I have my towels on the line that I need again tomorrow.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Blue ruffle top – Paul and Joe Sister (free with magazine)
Jeans – South (Very.co.uk) (gifted)
Red flats – Matalan
Red belt – Dorothy Perkins
Jewellery as earlier today

Total Est. Cost £37

No comments:

Post a Comment