Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Outfit: More Black and Blue

24-08-10c


24-08-10b


24-08-10h


24-08-10i


24-08-10k


August24


matalantie


Knee high socks are going to be everywhere this autumn and they are a great way to ease into autumnal dressing without getting too hot, should the afternoons warm up. Today looks more like November than late August here in the Frozen North. It is dark, raining and very windy. However, socks are more practical than tights for swimming so I definitely made the right choice. The lace trim on this pair reminds me of some little white ankle socks that I had when I was about 5. They had a lace trim and a bow I think, and they had been sent over from Hong Kong by a friend of my mom.

Don't forget you can see extra photos on my Facebook page!

Black and blue dress – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black shrug - New Look
Blue ruffle top – Paul and Joe Sister (free with magazine)
Black socks – River Island
Black patent shoes – Matalan
Silver bling ring – River Island
Blue bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £71

No comments:

Post a Comment