Friday, August 27, 2010

Outfit: A Grey Day

27-08-10b

27-08-10h


27-08-10g


27-08-10k


August27


Matalan Tweed


It’s actually not that grey today. It’s sunny if a little chilly. I think I was feeling a bit grey last night when I planned this though. I had to put the light on at 7.45pm, a sure sign that the nights are drawing in. Don’t get me wrong, I love autumn – the clothes, the way the light changes, the colours in the trees. But I hate the dark nights, and I hate that I know I will be cold pretty much all the time from now until at least mid-April.

I needed a pop of colour so I added the turquoise pashmina and turquoise eye make up to pep up the grey a little.

It’s Friday and this is a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK so yay for a 3 day weekend and a short week next week!

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Grey tank – River Island
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Tweed shoes – Matalan
Snakeskin belt – local boutique
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver earrings – Dorothy Perkins
Turquoise pashmina – eBay
Turquoise and blue bangles – Oxfam
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds & Pearls
Silver thumb ring – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £69

No comments:

Post a Comment