Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Recap (and Sunday's Outfit)

11-07-10b


11-07-10d


11-07-10e


July11


Orchard red wedge


Saturday was hot and sometimes sunny. There was a drama group fundraiser on at my church so I baked some flapjack in the morning to take down. The young man’s mate came for dinner, then the lads went off on their bikes and I cycled down to church to help out with the fundraiser. I wore cropped jeans, a turquoise cami and my Merrell grey trainers.

When I got back I changed into denim shorts and the same red wedges I have on today, read my book outside for a while, watched part of Julie and Julia (until the DVD player decided it had had enough and got stuck), and then read some more of my book in the conservatory as it looked like it was going to rain. The lads got back and we had a BBQ late into the night.

This morning I have done some ironing and put on some washing. The young man’s mate is coming over again and we are going to go and check out the new homewares store that has just opened up the road. I might go for a swim this afternoon.

Plaid shirt – Primark
White cami – Topshop
Jeans – River Island
Red wedges – Orchard (Brantano)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £73

No comments:

Post a Comment