Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Review: Revlon Color Burst Lipstick

Revlon Colour Burst Lipstick


I saw another blogger (I think it was Mary of Undergrad Fab) raving about this lipstick in plum and the next time I was in Boots I had a look at it. I had been looking to replace a discontinued No7 shade in a dark red for a long time and had never found anything that quite fitted the bill – until now. I bought the plum (I think it was reduced to £5.99 when I got it) but paid with my Boots points so it was free! It is a lovely lipstick, very smooth to apply and has good staying power. I find I have to reapply after eating but this is probably because I just slick on one coat and go in the first place – no blotting and layering for me. I will definitely be buying this again, and would consider the other shades if one of my other favourites was discontinued.
Buy Revlon Color Burst Lipstick at Boots for £7.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment