Thursday, July 15, 2010

Outfit: More Favourites

15-07-10d


15-07-10e


15-07-10c


15-07-10h


July15


redshoes


I’ve had these shoes since 2006 and I wore them to death that summer. I think I’ve had these jeans just as long as I’m pretty sure I wore them with the shoes to my sister’s wedding rehearsal. This is my favourite jacket right now – I love the shape of it. And it’s windy out so I wasn’t sure how warm it would be so I added the scarf for good luck.

Last night I went to the gym for a session on the cross-trainer. The posher machines have a built in TV screen so I watched music videos, then a bit of Gok whilst I exercised. Fab stuff.

Tonight I have my gym orientation so hopefully I will learn to use the machines properly and find out what else is on offer.

Grey jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White ‘Yes, I’m very tall’ t – Café Press
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Red shoes – Next
Silver belt – local boutique
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Leopard print scarf - Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £96

No comments:

Post a Comment