Friday, July 09, 2010

Friday Afternoon

I had this afternoon off work (I was supposed to go shopping with a friend, but she couldn’t get the time off). I headed to the mall first up to buy a new nude bra as my old was starting to fall apart. Next up I went for my free try out at the gym. A member of staff showed me around and I had a lovely swim and ended up signing up for membership as they have an offer on right now where you get two weeks for free.

I knew I was planning to sign up and I knew I was lacking in the swimwear department (and I am planning to swim at least a couple of times a week) so when I spotted that Debenhams had swimwear options in longer length, I ended up with these two:

Debenhams polka dot swimsuit


Debenhams black hole detail swimsuit


They saved me from having to wear the costume from 1993 that I mentioned earlier!  And there was a blue cross sale on so I saved 20% on each one.


LTS Swimsuit


This is the one piece that I am expecting from Long Tall Sally (it should be waiting for me at work on Monday morning) but if for some reason that one doesn’t work out, I am covered (literally) now.

2 comments: