Monday, May 31, 2010

Review: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Emergency Treatment Leave in Conditioner Spray


I was looking for a new leave in conditioner in Boots the other week and as they had an offer on John Frieda products I decided to give this one a try. I like to use a leave in conditioner at least once a week to try to combat some of the abuse I give my hair with my daily heat styling.

This one is pretty similar to most others I’ve used – you spray it on to damp hair and then blow dry or leave to dry naturally. I blow dried after using it and it left my hair soft, manageable and surprisingly free of frizz. In fact you can see the results from the next morning here – all I did was loop it up into a doubled up ponytail overnight.

I will definitely buy this again and if you want to try it, it is £4.99 in Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment