Monday, May 24, 2010

Outfit: Monday

24-05-10d

24-05-10b

24-05-10e

24-05-10f

May24

NL Pewter jewel sandals

Guess what? It’s hot and sunny again today! I love the weather when it’s like this. Sadly it’s meant to cool off tomorrow but I have enjoyed it while it lasted.

I bought these sandals on my birthday and only wore them for the first time one evening last week as it was so cold previously.

Today’s hair was a happy accident. I washed it last night, applied leave-in conditioner and blow dried it on the lowest heat setting as it was still so hot in the house. It probably wasn’t completely dry when I twisted it up in a hair elastic to get it off my neck whilst I slept. This morning I combed heat protective styling spray through it, ready to straighten it, looked in the mirror and saw the flicks, and decided to leave it as it was. Seriously, this never happens to me, usually I wake up with my hair totally frizzy and in need of urgent help from my GHDs. I will have to try tying my hair up for bed more often.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy tank – River Island
Skirt – Long Tall Sally
Pewter jewelled sandals – New Look
Blue bead necklace – Ethel Austin
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
White gold & diamond cross – gifted
Silver hoop earrings – gifted
Silver diamante hair clip - Babyliss (Boots)

Total Est. Cost £74

5 comments:

  1. This is such a simple look, yet tucking the vest in like you have gives it a real retro touch - similar to the silhouette my Mum would have worn in the late 70s/early 80s. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I want my hair to look wavy, I blow-dry it, then pin it up in a bun and leave it while I'm doing my makeup and getting dressed - when I let it down, it's always super wavy, but without me having to spend ages trying to get it that way!

    Love those sandals - so pretty and sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber - I will try that!

    Caroline - Thank you, I hadn't thought of it like that, but you are right, it is quite 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt - and your hair looks great - If I go to bed with it wet .. I end up looking like Russell Brand in the morning - Not the desired effect LOL!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I am hoping I have the hair thing sussed now, it failed every other morning this week until Friday.

    ReplyDelete