Friday, May 28, 2010

FitFlop Weather Is Here!


With all the lovely weather we’ve been having recently, now is the perfect time to get out your fitflops. Or treat yourself to a pair if you don’t have any or a new pair if yours are looking a little worn.
I have the navy blue Walkstar version which I wear all the time around the house and garden in the summer. They are so comfy and have the added benefit of toning my legs a little as I walk around in them.


For something funkier than the style I have, try the sequined FitFlop Electra in bronze, gold or black.

Whatever your style, there are so many versions of the FitFlop available now that you are sure to find one to suit you.

Get FitFlop Sandals here with FREE DELIVERY!

3 comments:

  1. I have the black sequin versions but although very comfy everywhere else, they always rub between my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to find out about Fitflops. I have a seriously dropped arch which causes problems with walking and has also caused problems to my quad muscles which now need exercising to strenthen the quads and glutes. I am wondering if these Fitflops would help. There are so many opposite reviews it is difficult to make a decision as to whether to try some out, or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen mine rubbed between my toes at first too. Scholl do some gel pads for flip flop toe posts so those should solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete