Saturday, April 24, 2010

Outfit: Sunny Saturday

24-04-10d

24-04-10b

24-04-10c

24-04-10

24-04-10e

IMGP0478

Having got back late from rehearsal last night, I had a bit of a lie in. I did some chores this morning – washing, cleaning the bathroom, then spent most of the afternoon in the garden in the sunshine reading ‘Della Says OMG!’ by my fabulous friend, Keris Stainton. So far, I am loving it. Go buy a copy here!

I am loving layering my tanks at the moment. If gives a bit more modesty to an almost see through white one whilst allowing a bit of colour or another neutral to peep through. These jeans are my falling-to-bits Gap Long and Leans – I knew I wasn’t going out anywhere today so I kept them on all day.

I managed to have my eyes closed on all the pictures with my hat on – this was the best of a bad bunch!

White tank – Topshop
Grey tank – Cherokee at Tesco
Jeans – Gap
Turquoise flip flops – Primark
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted
Sunglasses – Claire’s
Hat – Oasis

Total Est. Cost £84

No comments:

Post a Comment