Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Outfit: Dull Wednesday

24-03-10e

24-03-10

24-03-10g

March24

newlookboots

This morning dawned grey & dank, forcing me back inside for my pictures. Mind you, the clocks go forward at the weekend so it will probably be dark out again in the mornings next week anyway.

I am back in heels today! Suede boots may not be the most practical option when rain is forecast, but as I am not planning on venturing further than my car (which is parked right outside the front door) I think I will be OK.

I love these booties and should wear them more often really. They were new about 3 or 4 years ago and came in blue, black and I think grey. A few of us who used to frequent the Shiny Fashion Forums all had a pair (or two pairs). I just went with the blue as it is my colour.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Denim skirt (cut off from a dress) – Miss Selfridge
Black tights – M&Co
Blue suede booties – New Look
Silver diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Leopard print scarf – Diamonds & Pearls

Total Est. Cost £108

No comments:

Post a Comment