Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Outfit: Disappointment

24-02-10b

24-02-10e

24-02-10f

February24

Priceless Purple tall

I was really hoping for a snow day today. The forecast promised heavy snow all of last night. In the end it didn’t snow as much as they thought, and it was all rather wet so was turning to slush by dawn.

I wanted something comfy & cosy to wear in case I was disappointed and had to go into work, so I laid out this dress and my oversize cardi to wrap myself up. Flat boots are good in wet snow and the cosy scarf completes the look.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Purple dress – Dorothy Perkins (eBay)
Grey tank – Cherokee at Tesco
Harlequin print leggings – Uniqlo
Purple boots – Priceless Shoes
Lilac scarf – Diamonds & Pearls
Purple necklace – Scope
Purple belt – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £50

2 comments:

  1. What you lack in snow you make up for in a fab outfit I love the colours .. not sure if those tights are a bit too busy with this outfit - but thats only my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete