Thursday, January 28, 2010

Outfit: Inspired by the Calendar

28-01-10c

28-01-10f

28-01-10g

28-01-10h

NL boots

I was at a loss yesterday as to what I should wear today so I consulted Kimberley’s Inspiration Calendar. It said ‘black & white with brown accents’ which is fairly easy to do. I thought about a white shirt but settled for a long sleeve t instead, with my old faithful cardi and cord trousers. Add a belt, boots and scarf in brown and I was pleased with the results.

I decided to switch out my bag again too (twice in a week, impressive for me!). I love this bag. It was a gift from the girls in my office when I left my first job. It is not something I would ever have bought for myself but I really like it and I’m glad they chose it for me.

I put my leather jacket over the top because it’s brown. I love that there is still a smell of leather everytime I put on this jacket.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
White long sleeve t – Long Tall Sally
Black cords – Topshop Tall
Brown boots – New Look (eBay)
Brown belt (free with a skirt) – Dorothy Perkins
Brown & silver scarf – mall market stall
Brown wood earrings – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £80

Leather jacket - New Look Tall

2 comments: