Thursday, January 28, 2010

Outfit: Drama Group

27-01-10j

27-01-10n

27-01-10p

January27b

Red flat

The ladies didn’t have to be at rehearsal until 8.15pm last night, giving me plenty of time to curl my hair. As bonkers as it sounds, I think it curls better if it’s been straightened already, rather than doing it after only blow-drying it.

The hall was far warmer last night than it has been of late so I was right to go for layers. It was a good rehearsal as most of the principals were there, but we are still some way off knowing it by heart.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Red boots – Shoe Express (eBay)
Red belt – mall market stall
Diamante hair clip – Babyliss (Boots)

Total Est. Cost £71.50

2 comments:

  1. Yey you mastered the curls - cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did and I got lots of compliments at drama group. I'll definitely do them again.

    ReplyDelete