Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Outfit: Blue & Teal

27-01-10e

27-01-10g

27-01-10

27-01-10i

January27

Blue Ethel

It is supposed to be a bit warmer out today so I deciced to brave it and wear my new blue jacket. I am back in the second office today and knew I would be shifting a chair from downstairs to upstairs so trousers and flats seemed like a good idea. I haven’t worn this sweater very much so far so thought it would be an unusul colour combination with the bright blue.

I curled my hair again last night and this time used styling spray and hairspray to hold it so I was pleased with the results. I am trying to get quicker at using my tongs so that perhaps one day I will be able to curl my hair in the morning withot taking too long over it.

Blue jacket – H&M
Teal sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey wool trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Blue scarf – gifted
Blue flats – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £95

No comments:

Post a Comment