Saturday, December 26, 2009

Outfit: It’s Christmas Eve And Snow Is On The Ground

24-12-09

24-12-09b

Matalan red flats

I was so excited to wake up on Christmas Eve to falling snow. We had had another coating overnight and it continued to fall well into the morning. I knew the roads would be clear so didn’t let it put me off my busy day. I headed out to visit a friend and drop off her Christmas present. She lives just down the road from my sister so I had arranged to call in at my sister’s for my dinner and the she & I went to see our parents.

The young man & I had been invited to tea at his parents’ and then I took the young man’s mum to the evening service at church. The church heating had failed to come on so they were serving tea, coffee & mulled wine before the service. The children presented a nativity scene, complete with 2 real live donkeys, and then we headed back to meet the young man & his dad for a drink at the cricket club.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Teal top – H&M
Jeans – Gap
Red flats – Matalan
Red beads – eBay
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £39.50

No comments:

Post a Comment