Sunday, December 27, 2009

Outfit: The Greys

27-12-09

27-12-09b

27-12-09c

27-12-09d

Priceless grey flat

The time between Christmas and New Year is always a bit strange I think. We slept late and had a lazy morning, then I headed to Tesco & the young man went to B&Q. He is now putting new flooring down in the bathroom.

I may have spent the Long Tall Sally gift voucher I received for Christmas online this morning in the sale. I may also have made a small purchase in the Next online sale. More details when my possible purchases arrive next week.

What I can tell you about right now are the half price dishes I got at Tesco. We received some Denby mugs for Christmas and I have wanted a good set of crockery for a while now. The young man’s mum told me yesterday that Tesco had sets for half price so I had look today and bought a set that will tone in with the mugs we already have.

The snow is finally melting and although I am sad to see it go, I am getting fed up of wearing my EMU boots everytime I go outside. So it was good to be able to wear something else today.

Grey moto jacket – Dorothy Perkins
Grey hoodie – Ascension (gifted)
White thermal top – Marks & Spencer
Jeans – Gap
Grey boots – Priceless Shoes (gifted)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £45

No comments:

Post a Comment