Sunday, November 29, 2009

Outfit: Wet & Rainy Sunday

29-11-09c

29-11-09b

29-11-09

29-11-09d

EMUs

We had a lazy morning – I did some washing & made leek & potato soup for dinner. Then the young man’s friend came over & they went off to PC World & B&Q. I ventured out in the rain to the local retail park to go to Borders (which is sadly closing down) and to Boots. I wouldn’t usually go up there in the car on a weekend, but it is so wet out that I really didn’t fancy the walk. Fortunately one of the car parks wasn’t too busy.

I had my charcoal grey fleece hoodie on this morning but changed into this blue cardi to go out. I wish I could pretend that it had something to do with style that I ditched the hoodie, but I can’t. I just didn’t want the hood getting all wet as I wanted to be able to put it back on and be cosy in it later on.

Now I need to go and order myself a subscription to Lucky magazine as I will no longer be able to buy it locally once Borders shuts.

Blue cardi – Dorothy Perkins
Grey stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Next (charity shop)
Chestnut boots – EMU (Fitness Footwear) (gifted)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £38

No comments:

Post a Comment